» indexaboutmessagelinks
Saturday, January 29, 2011, 8:29 PM


i keep posting yoseob o_o lol. well, he is mine xP 
anyways, here i am..in front of the laptop.
uh, i always have nothing better to do -__-

otak: you should study nadia! sheesh!
camne nk pi korea nie?! pi bce sejarah! ><
me: if i read, will you remember? =_="

lol, i haven't talked to my brain for a long time~
i missed you, brain <3
let me update things for you guys (:

1. decided to make a new fb [after pmr tho]
2. make a graphic site [after pmr too]
3. want to enter an essay competition
4. thought of writing about having cancer [LOL]
5. just updated my new fanfic; Secret Santa
6. deleted my fanfic blog - too burdening
7. in love with Shorry J's voice <3
8. almost finished with my scrapbook
9. wednesday is HOLIDAYSS~
10. i miss mee TT 
11. i'm in love with history <3 
12. i'm wasting my time now (:

well, that's a lot. i've updated my fanfic at AFF
but no one is commenting ;/
heh, i should wait~ 

okay, okay...going now ^^ bye!


« previous
next »